Tuesday, September 30, 2008

confessions of a possible green thumb......



Well, we're learning ALL about plants this week :) I mean from putting beans in plastic bags to actually planting them-then learning the parts, the needs, etc. We're cutting and pasting like it's our jobs and successfully-it looks like a tornado hits the room every single day. But-they love it, I love it, and we are super nice to our janitorial staff.




Quote of the Day

Me-" Boys and Girls, when you read 25 books, you will get one of these great pencils (they aren't just ANY pencils with great big erasers with big-eyed animals on them)**Note** You can't get pencils with erasers on them here-they just don't make them**

Them-(silence) "wow" "look at that one" "oh, i want...."
Me-"James gets the first pencil!" "Congratulations for reading 25 books!"
Nicolas-"I'm gonna read 100 books-just like Jesus"
Me-"Well, I don't know how many books Jesus read, but I want you to be just like Him!"
Nicolas-"Yes, but I'm gonna read 100 books-just like Jesus"

Ahh, Kindergarten

From the Playground :
Here are three of my boys who would rather swing than do anything!!












Soccer- Huddle UP! :) I think these are 2nd graders!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I never think to read blogs..but today for the first hour of schedualed "study time" I read all of yours. Time flew... you are a wealth of wisdom and stinkin' hillarious quotes from your kids! I want to be like you when i grow up:) MISS YOU!!!

Ashley said...

i love knowing that Jesus read 100 books... i had always been curious. you are wonderful, and i can't wait to see you soon!

My Pow Pow and Me

My Pow Pow and Me