Friday, September 26, 2008

confessions from the lunchroom monitors...

"Boys and girls, what day is it tomorrow?"
(Nicolas holds up his hand)
"Yes, Nicolas..."
(deep breath)
"Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, FRIIIIIIday, Saturday"


"Ms. Bolin" -Mr. Fryar (the "Principal of the Cafeteria" according to his son)
"Yes, Mr. Fryar.."
"Why do the kids call me Mr. Pancake?"
"I have no clue AND there is no song."

Mr.......Fryar......you've....got.......ants....in....your.......pants.. :)


My kids....have to be the most adorable, most creative, lively, and crazy group of kids. I love them more and more each day, talk about them like they are my own, live to see them succeed, and am stirred deep within to show them the love of Christ in every possible way.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Put the follower button on your blog. I don't know how to follow if there is no button :0

I used to sing that song when i was in preschool with J. I still sing it sometimes when 5th graders ask me about it.

Christmas is coming. I'm serious that we're having a party. white elephant and all...

My Pow Pow and Me

My Pow Pow and Me