Wednesday, March 11, 2009

confessions of a scottish bagpipe player!










Wow-I don't know who was more impressed....me or the kids. I promise, I thought it would be good for them, but I ended up sitting with the students-mouth gaping open in awe and splendor.




Secret: My dad and I share a passion for the bagpipes! And I really loved this little Scottish man (a Grandad to one of my students) as he played! He is soooo awesome! I really loved him!




Today, he was invited to play for a "Garden Party" because Prince Charles was going to be there! How cool!?








My mom is here and doing a phenomenal job! It is so nice to have the extra hands and feet to keep up with the students and to give even more individual help to the ones that need it! I am so blessed!!!

No comments:

My Pow Pow and Me

My Pow Pow and Me