Friday, March 13, 2009

confessions of ...Dr. Suess themed days......










Last week was "Crazy Hat Day"
They had some pretty crazy hats.....but in true brasil fashion--the heat caused them to shed the true hats....and luckily...mom brought them some paper Cat in the Hat hats. :)




















This week was "Diffendoofer Day"-we all dressed up as our favorite teacher, administrator, or staff person at BIS. It was quite interesting :)



My little class...unplanned....pulled together our three main administrators




Mr. Bose, Mr. Fryar, and Mr. Lopes



(and yes, Nicolas has a stick on mustache)















My Brasilian sisters :) Rebeca had her College graduation tonight and it was awesome! They really know how to have fun at Graduation. None of this serious craziness we demand in the states. I am so proud of her. She stepped into our school so willing to learn and to take each challenge presented. She overcomes these kinds of things on a daily basis! Congrats!
And now, she can start her professional career ;)







During Reading Month, our Fridays have a special "Drop Everything And Read" time for students and teachers. After calming my kiddos down, I sat down to read a little Tozer. I, of course, found something seemingly profound to me.... God is always previous. :) And so He is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Carol!

My Pow Pow and Me

My Pow Pow and Me