Monday, August 11, 2008

Alllllmost Finished :)




This is what I did today :) Actually, I've been looking at it for several days now and just wondering... :) Oh but ye of little faith! I stood in complete awe as they came and hung my bulletin boards, helped unpack my boxes, and clean my furniture. Today was so sweet.




Tomorrow-I have to decorate ALL of those bulletin boards (3 to be exact) and then my Morning Meeting Area as well (you know-calendar stuff, counting, colors-the stuff I live for!).



And-right across the hall are the cutest "mini-potties" that you will ever see. A sight to behold folks! We are truly blessed as a school to be able to offer these amenities to the students. We went from a patio-to a church-to a mansion-now this.

Blessed. I know that's what our administrators feel. I know that's what I feel.

And-this is Elise (one of my fav missionary kids)-we went for our one-on-one time to this FANTABULOUS pizza place. We ordered a "Bacon Pizza" because that was the only words I understood on the menu. And-I also understood the ice cream bar in the back of the restaurant :) It was like a salad bar- except with tons of ice cream, toppings, drippings, and neat edible straws! More than that-she shared that she thinks motorcycles are scary because they don't have training wheels (and they should) and her brother is six and doesn't have a clue.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

yay yay yay! i am so excited to see your classroom! we are praying for you and missing you lots. we love you!

My Pow Pow and Me

My Pow Pow and Me