Monday, July 20, 2009

confessions of sweetness....

I didn't realize that coming home could be so sweet. Christmas was so insane-I don't remember half of it and it seemed as if I did no one justice-as far as spending time with them. This time seems a little more slowly and I praise the Lord that I'm actually able to spend quality time with the people that I love so much.

Coming home means: sweet tea, tap water with lemon, fighting with my grown brothers, getting new pants (something i can't do in brazil), enjoying the ministry opportunities developing all around me, Mare, CrossPoint Baptist(ooohh how SWEET this has been and their diligence sooo encouraging!!), books, sweddish fish, peanut butter,

and the loathed question: "So, are you going to stay there?" I don't know. I can see myself fitting in either situation-doing ministry, loving others, continuing my education, seeking God.......there is a sutle tie for both places and I'm searching for the pros and cons of each. But then again, that is not the right attitude to have-but then again, I'm not really sure what attitude to have. The last time I asked God to clearly reveal something......He definitely gave me a clear answer.....months ahead of time. So-here I am. Pray for that.

No comments:

My Pow Pow and Me

My Pow Pow and Me