Sunday, November 18, 2007

God wrecked my life-it's the most beautiful wreck I've ever seen

God is just giving me so many opportunities to serve Him. His glory and renowned are all I seek to glorify when I am speaking. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm saying. I have practiced a lot (thanks to all the traveling in the car by myself latetly). I spoke at Gray Fork Baptist Church in Manchester, KY this morning. Surrounded by the beautiful mountains and remnants of the fall foilage, this church encompasses the country culture. The warmth spread into my heart as members started filling this beautiful church. The light shown through the beautiful cross shaped windows. The blue stain glass created a serene illumination of the sky. The souls inside were kind and I could tell that most were hungry for the Word. The pastor, Mr. Boo Smith allowed me to speak and is interested in a partnership with international missions. This is an amazing opportunity for these people to get involved and see the hands and feet tha their money supports. I am very excited to see what God is doing for this little church. Boo spoke on how to be a Christian on Mission in the first with spiritual awakening. <><><

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

The more radical treatment option between the two is surgery. There are several types of surgeries to help you lose weight, the two most common being liposuction and bariatric surgery. Liposuction is less invasive, and involves taking fat cells out of the body. It targets specific areas, such as the thighs and the abdomen. The downside to liposuction is that the fat usually returns in a few months; thus, many people require re-operations. Another form of surgery is bariatric surgery, which involves decreasing the size of the stomach so that less food is digested and absorbed. Bariatric surgery produces more drastic results, with patients losing up to 70% of the extra weight. However, it is also more invasive, and can have more serious risks and complications. Both kinds of surgery are costly. In 2002, the average cost for bariatric surgery is approximately $19,500. Overeating: 1/2 teaspoon baking powder Reliable Acai berry pills manufacturers aren't just only USDA Certified Organic, but are Genuine too. Firms like these are quite troublesome to find through the scams! For the fact that acquiring pure Acai fruit is so difficult and its promises like a slimming solution are mostly unsubstantiated, Phen375 fat burner gives you a weight shedding supplement this really is completely official and unlike every other. 3.Power yoga

My Pow Pow and Me

My Pow Pow and Me